- Sunday 20th August 2017, 3.30 pm
- St Michael and All Saints, Brougham Street, Edinburgh
- The Italian Connection: English music influenced by Italian composers
- The Squair Mile Consort will play music from the 17th century by Monteverdi, Tomkins, Lupo and others.
- Admission is free; retiring collection in aid of church conservation funds.
Edinburgh: Magdalen Chapel, Canongate Kirk, St Mark's Unitarian Church, St Giles Cathedral, St Michael and All Saints.
Glasgow: Burrell Collection, St Andrew's in the Square.
Other venues include Aberdeen, Portree, Pittenweem, Peebles, Linlithgow, Forfar, St Andrews, Melrose.
We have also played informally in the Kelvingrove Museum in Glasgow, Stirling Castle, Hopetoun House, Edinburgh Botanic Gardens, and the Scottish National Portrait Gallery.